Saturday, July 7, 2012

just a girl with a dream....or 500

Today is Friday. I get to share with you another dream, wish or desire!

This weeks dream is pretty simple. 

It won't come with a great story or fascinating pictures.

It probably won't bring tears to your eyes or pull at your heart strings.

But you will get it. 

You will understand!! 

I have to say I haven't lived without one in over ten years! 10 whole years!

Most people have one. 

I'd like to remind you that I have 7 children.

My hands would appreciate one.

My kids would love one.....because on their day to do this particular chore it would make their lives easier!

I am sure you have probably guessed it!

I dream about having a dishwasher again. Oh, how simple. Oh, how quick.

Yep, that is it. A dishwasher.

Do you blame me?? *wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment