Tuesday, May 29, 2012

the breaking point

Do you ever feel like you are gonna hit your breaking point?

Have you ever hit it?

Have you ever just had enough?

I think I am there.

My patience are running thin.

I honestly do not know how much more I can take.

I hate saying that because I know that I will just have to figure that out.

And I don't want to have to.

I am tired.

I don't know what more to do.

I am trying my best.

My best? Obviously is not good enough.

And so I sit here. Having a moment.

A pity party.

No. You may not come. I need to be alone.

Ok, you are here and reading, but please don't come over.

I want to be alone.

I will snap out of it.

Give me a moment.

In the meantime, you will see.....

I am all about being real.

Life is hard.

MY life is hard.

I am not gonna tell you sunshine and rainbows, if I am feeling rainstorms and cloudy.

I don't want you to feel sorry for me, I want you to feel normal.

If you have ever felt this way......

Feel normal.

And if you haven't....well, don't tell me I am not.

Today wouldn't be a good day for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment