Friday, June 8, 2012

Lets Dream.....shall we?

Many months ago, my friend encouraged me to 'blog my way back into a house.' She had a brilliant plan and part of it was posting a dream a week, because a girl's gotta dream. So I decided on Friday's I am gonna post a dream. It may be for when we have our own home, or it might be a dream in general. A girl's gotta dream! When we stop dreaming, we stop living, right??

There are so many...I probably could do one dream post every single day. But weekly will suffice!!

So here it goes....

One of my biggest dreams is to sit with my husband and our children at our dining room table. It is definitely something we all miss! I cannot wait to be able to sit down together as a family for dinner!! At the same table. In a dining room!! I picture......old barn wood, beat down in all its glory and character, with dings and scratches. Imperfectly perfect!! There sitting on the mismatch benches and chairs is my family, saying grace and chatting. Discussing our day and anticipating our futures. Enjoying each others company and good food! There may be a squabble or two {hundred} and there may be a toddler whining, but it will be our family, at our dining room table.




I hope you will join me on my dream posts. I hope you will dream with me. What is one of your biggest dreams?

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl. You are so sweet. You ARE going to do this. I know it.... Love you.

    ReplyDelete