Thursday, June 7, 2012

today was a good day.....

Yep, I'm copying Ice Cube.

Today was a good day.

I went to the OB and heard my little girls heartbeat. She is like most girls in our family, a pistol! And so it is fitting that she was trying to kick the doppler off of her while we were listening to her heartbeat. She had the hiccups, and so we heard that, too. The twins thought that was pretty cool. My cousin thought it'd be a good idea to make balloons out of the sterile gloves, the twins thought that was cool, too!

I also went to Walmart {shhhh, don't tell my mom} and got all the ingredients to make all kinds of special concoctions. Homemade laundry detergent, homemade stain remover, fake febreeze, fake clorox spray, window cleaner {although I usually use vinegar, but since I have the ingredients...why not?} I am also making fabric softener sheets {out of old burp clothes that are blue!! She better be a she!} to stretch out the fabric softener....something I usually never buy, but since fabric softener was in the homemade febreeze and I am saving so much by doing these other recipes, I thought I'd give it a go. In case you have forgotten, I live with 8 other people and a dog....we need febreeze!! So, basically I am gonna be awesome....and saving money!

I got to see my little sister today!! My OB's office is half way between where I live and my hometown {up until 9 months ago and where all my family lives and used to see all. the. time...yes, I had to add that!!} Anyways, she was at a training in the same town as I was, and she met my cousin and I at Costco, and we had lunch. I know, glamorous! I got to squeeze her. I would've picked her up, but in my current condition I thought I ought not. The twins were thrilled to see their auntie! We {actually my cousin} bought liquor and baby clothes....I paid for liquor with a huge, gynormous baby bump, while she was busy! Ha!! It wasn't for me, sillies!! I got to chat with my cousin and sister....2 adults in one day.

my lil sister!!



Today, my friends, was a good day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment