Monday, July 2, 2012

Did you know???

That I am trying to do whatever I can to improve the life of my family?

For me, that means using what I have, where I am.

I have a laptop and the ability to use the internet.

So I am blogging!

I also have items that we no longer need or want!

So I am listing on ebay!

Did you know if you buy from me, it is not going to make somebody rich {well at least not yet *wink*}......it is going to help a family that is in great need?

So here is a link to my ebay listings this week. I have more I will be adding this week! So make sure to check back. Also, please share with friends and family that may have a need for any items I am selling!

Make sure you like me on facebook. I often give links to my listings!

Thank you reading my shameless blog post. *wink*

Real content to follow.....at some point!! hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment